Ask Sage: The GPT Platform with Baked-in Security for Government Teams with CUI/FOUO Data and Intellectual Property Protection
Endless use cases
From coding to insight gathering.
- Built on top of the robust Generative AI capabilities of GPT and GPT-like technologies with various personas.
- Fine-tuned with a vast amount of government-related data, including FAR, DFARS, DoD policies and governance documents, technical content, biographies, and more.
- Allows for the ingestion of custom datasets, such as documentation, foreign language data, and real-time API and live searches.
- Rapid and automated processing of large amounts of structured and unstructured data (including CUI/FOUO), providing sentiment analysis, summaries, translations, coding and deep insights.
- Reduces time and effort required for research and analysis, allowing teams to focus on higher-level decision making and strategic tasks.
- Augments human capacities by as much as 60-80% of their workload.
We ingest your data securely with privacy in mind, Ask Sage does the rest.
We can ingest anything from YouTube video scripts to PDF to JSON to CSV to real-time APIs and Data lakes including CUI and FOUO data.
Ask Sage has addressed privacy concerns that organizations may have with ChatGPT by leveraging a dedicated Azure OpenAI endpoint that is ITAR compliant and runs on Azure FedRAMP high commercial region. The CUI vector database hosted by Ask Sage remains on Azure Government and the bulk data never leaves the Azure Gov enclave. As a strategic partner of Microsoft, Microsoft has disabled human tracking/review of the queries, and humans have no access to those prompts/replies. Additionally, data is not used to train the OpenAI models, which effectively mitigates any residual risk. Ask Sage is compliant with CUI/FOUO government requirements and ITAR compliant.
Real-time API integrations and live search queries.
From unclassified to classified use cases, sky is the limit. Ask Sage is also capable of providing references, following decision trees and pulling real-time data from various APIs.
At Ask Sage, we are on a mission to deliver tangible outcomes to our warfighters and taxpayers, join us!